Writing a Guest Post
At Ashrays we endeavour to build a community wherein we let you not only publish your business contact details, but also publish articles on topics related to business start-up, entrepreneurship and small medium enterprises (SME). We aim to present information on our website which will assist business minded people to learn from one another by sharing useful information. Ashrays therefore allows anyone to share their thoughts and lessons by publishing a Guest Post.
Guidelines to Follow for Guest Posting
If you would like to publish a guest posting then there are some guidelines that we expect you to follow.
It is essential for you to select a topic for your writeup which is related to our website as it will ensure that your article does get approved for publishing. Therefore, you must make sure that the article you write and submit is related to the categories listed below.
- business start-up
- small medium enterprise (SME)
- business advice
- marketing and promotion
- best practices
- product reviews
- what is happening in your industry?
Your article would be a fantastic resource for our site if it relates to any of these. Also, please make sure that you don’t send us article that are entirely unrelated since it would most likely not be posted.
Length of the Article
A well-researched educational article with more than 1200 words would be engaging to our readers and is therefore what we expect.
- If your website content is relevant to the article then you can drop a backlink to your own website in the article. We do however only allow one relevant Do Follow link in the article and it must only point at your own blog.
- We do not entertain affiliate links inside the articles since it would damage the reputation of our website. In case you are looking to promote your affiliate link or something promotional then please contact us with the subject name “Advertising”.
- Make sure that you do not use the guest posting to promote or advertise any other products or commercial sites since this comes under the advertising section. In case you are looking for a sponsored post opportunity then please contact us with the subject title “Sponsored and Advertisement”.
Writing for Readers
You must write the article in a way that conveys your own words and character. Keep in mind the targeted audience and keep the articles appealing.
Make your Article Reader Friendly
When an article is written to be readers friendly then it becomes much easier for them to read since your message would be easily conveyed to them. Design your articles in a way that contains a related heading, subheadings and important terms in bold words. Also, use bullet points wherever you feel the need.
Putting visuals in an article would surely catch the attention of the readers. Hence, make sure that you include relevant and copyright free pictures, infographics, or videos (along with proper acknowledgement) wherever required in the article. Visit Feature Image for Social Posts for more information.
Never publish any writeups that are copy-pasted from other websites. We would never accept any kind of posts like this as we appreciate other’s hard work, and so should you. If we found that you are giving us plagiarized content, we will remove your article and it wouldn’t be published.