House Cleaning University, if you are stuck at a dead-end job, bored with your career, out of work, or just looking to make some extra money, then starting a residential house cleaning business could be your ticket to freedom and a better life.
Everyone from families to seniors who cannot clean on their own anymore, are all seeking professional cleaning services. If you’re looking to start your own residential cleaning business then you’ve come to the right place. We will help you with planning and growing your business.
One of the biggest advantages to cleaning houses for extra money is that you can earn full-time money working part-time hours. Working just a few short hours each day and you can be making an extra $150.
Through House Cleaning University we will share with you all the tricks, tips and tactics we’ve learned to start and grow a house cleaning business to make over $2000 every week!
Just a taste of what you can expect to learn…
“Evaluate your competition and ask yourself the following:
- Which competitors in your area match your business the closest?
- What are the strengths of your competitors? What is their service range, price, years in business, established customer base, and customer service skills?
- What are the main weaknesses of your competitors?
- Are they in a remote location? Do they have a website?
- How do they advertise? Are they on social media platforms? Do they pay for Ads?
- Is there anything unique about your competitors? How do they conduct business? Is there anything they offer that you can’t?
- Read testimonials and customer reviews to find out what their customers like most
Make a list of all this information and compare it with your own business. Give your business an honest evaluation.
After you’ve taken some time to evaluate, ask yourself the following:
- What unique qualities do you see in your business that your competition lacks?
- Will you offer discounts and special promotions?
- What services will you offer? Carpet cleaning? Window cleaning?
- Will you make your website more modern and appealing?
- Will you sponsor a community organization, charity, or sports team?
- What can you promise and deliver to your customers that your competition cannot? Satisfaction guarantees? Online bookings? Easy online quotes?
- Can you create new add-on services to enhance your current services?
- Will you partner with a related business and offer promotions for each other to increase brand exposure?
These suggestions will help get your creative juices flowing so you can form an action plan and create a brand that stands out among your cleaning competitors”