PEASE OF GARFORTH in Garforth, Leeds is a family-run business that has been trading in Garforth, Leeds now for over 94 years. The business was founded in 1918 after the first world war and has been passed on through the Pease family ever since. Our present owner, Mr Kevin Pease, acquired the business from his father in the 1980’s and has made extensive improvements by expanding it from a small shop on the high street to the large comprehensive store it is now.
Existing buildings were renovated and extended and we have now one of the largest independent hardware stores in the north of England. Although the official trade name of our company is Pease of Garforth Ltd, we are known locally as Pease’s and have built up a reputation for friendly and helpful customer service, coupled with an excellent range of products at competitive prices.